Train Simulator: LMS 5XP Jubilee Class Steam Loco Add-On
Train Simulator: LMS 5XP Jubilee Class Steam Loco Add-On free steam key
Train Simulator: LMS 5XP Jubilee Class Steam Loco Add-On free steam key is now available on SteamUnlock.co. Register now and get Train Simulator: LMS 5XP Jubilee Class Steam Loco Add-On steam key for free. CD keys, games keys, free steam games.
About Train Simulator: LMS 5XP Jubilee Class Steam Loco Add-On steam key free
A total of 191 LMS 5XP locos were built by the London, Midland and Scottish Railway between 1934 and 1936, becoming one of the most-loved express passenger designs of all time - a must have for any steam lovers Train Simulator collection!
In 1932, William Stanier arrived at the London Midland & Scottish company to become Chief Mechanical Engineer. His task was to produce a modern standard range of locomotives to allow for withdrawal of many indifferent and varied pre-grouping machines that were difficult and expensive to maintain.
The first design of a new 4-6-0 incorporating a tapered boiler (influenced from the time Stanier spent with GWR) was commissioned in May of 1932. An initial batch of 5 made up the order, with them first appearing on display at Euston in 1934. While this was taking place, a further order was placed in June of 1933 for an additional 108 locomotives, split between Derby, Crewe and North British Locomotive works, with the Derby allocation being rushed into traffic as early as Christmas of 1934.
After some initial teething troubles, by 1939 the entire class were working as expected, with most centred around Birmingham to Euston duties, while some had become scattered around the LMS network.
In 1935, No. 5552 was named Silver Jubilee to commemorate the Silver Jubilee of King George V and thus the Jubilee nickname was born. Other members of the class were named after British colonies, nobleman, military leaders and battleships.
The LMS 5XP Jubilee Class from Bossman Games includes:
- British Railways Green livery with Early & Late Emblem
- LMS 1930s Maroon livery
- No. 5552 ‘Silver Jubilee in 1935 black and chrome livery
- Welded and rivetted Stanier designed 4,000-gallon tenders
- Fowler designed 3,500-gallon tenders
- MK1 Coaches in BR Maroon with BR1 bogies
With the ability to drive any of the 191 members of the class, in both LMS and BR eras, a whole range of advanced features, incredible detail throughout, 3 Career scenarios and so much more, the LMS 5XP Jubilee Class rightfully earns its place within the Pro Range!
The LMS 5XP Jubilee Class includes 3 challenging career scenarios for the West Coast Main Line Over Shap Route:
- [LMS 5XP] 01. 5Z90 Bury to Carnforth Steamtown
- [LMS 5XP] 02. 1Z90 Cumbrian Mountain Express - Part 1
- [LMS 5XP] 02. 1Z90 Cumbrian Mountain Express - Part 2
Please Note: West Coast Main Line Over Shap Route is required, as a separate purchase, in order to play the scenarios featured in this add-on.
More scenarios are available on the Steam Workshop online and in-game. Train Simulators Steam Workshop scenarios are free and easy to download, adding many more hours of exciting gameplay. With scenarios being added daily, why dont you check it out now!
Click here for Steam Workshop scenarios.
- All 191 Jubilee nameplates
- Authentic audio recorded from 45690 Leander on the mainline and other LMS designs.
- 3 authentic liveries:
- LMS Crimson Lake.
- British Railways Green
- LMS Black and Chrome Silver Jubilee
- LMS Crimson Lake.
- Customisable lamp arrangement (locomotive and tender)
- High Intensity lamps for mainline running
- A selection of headboards:
- The Great Britain
- Cathedrals Express
- Cumbrian Mountain Express
- The North Wales Coast Express
- Welsh Marches Express
- The Great Britain
- Customisable loco numbers, controlling the following features:
- Nameplate (automatically selected by the locos number)
- Builders Plates (automatically selected by the locos number)
- Dome & top-feed types
- Smokebox saddle type
- Chimney type
- Shed plate code
- Lamp codes (front and rear)
- Yellow cab stripe (BR Green only)
- Locomotive condition
- Realistic performance physics
- Realistic regulator and steam chest simulation
- Vacuum Brake Ejectors
- BR ATC simulation
- Injector simulation
- Gauge Glass blowdown
- Realistic adhesion model
- Stunning fire and smoke effects
- Directional sanders
- Functioning isolation valves in cab
- Steam heat simulation
- Opening cab doors, windows and vents
- Gauge vibrations at speed
- Performance mode for less powerful PCs
- Water Scoop
- Automatic Fireman
- 3 engaging scenarios
- 25 Quick Drive consists
- Quick Drive Compatible
- Download size: 699.5 mb
How to get Train Simulator: LMS 5XP Jubilee Class Steam Loco Add-On key
1 - First step is to register as the member
2 - Choose an offer available and make sure you choose the one that's giving you lots of coins
3 - Complete the offer you have chosen, you must use real information to complete an offer / survey
4 - Get coins instantly to your account
5 - Unlock Train Simulator: LMS 5XP Jubilee Class Steam Loco Add-On cd key
Last check: Today at 04:50 UTC
- OS: 32-bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 8.1 or 10 Required (Other OS versions and types are not supported)
- Processor: Intel Core-i3 4330 3.50 GHz Dual Core or AMD A8 6600K 3.90 GHz Quad Core or Better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti or AMD Radeon R9 Graphics with 1 GB Dedicated VRAM or Better
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Connection (May incur additional costs for use)
- Storage: 40 GB or more available space (Additional Add-Ons will require more)
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Audio Device
- Additional Notes: Requires mouse and keyboard or Xbox Controller
Laptop, Notebook, Mobile or Low Power versions of the above specifications (including Intel or Integrated Graphics) may work but are not supported. Updates to Chipset, Graphics and Audio Device Drivers may be required. For information relating to recommended specifications for Train Simulator 64-bit, please refer to the Train Simulator 2019 User Guide.